Inside The Messenger Bag

Wednesday, May 30, 2012


1. Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Golden Brandy
2. Tri-Speckled Shades in Green
3. eat.shop.london guide
4. Retro Poppy Bikini
5. Calliah Necklace
6. North Star Hi Tops
7. Latte Bowls in Pastel
Posted by Edie Blair at 10:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • daydreaming.
    Welcome to DC, current temperature 100 degrees F, feels like 105.  Tomorrow, it should be a nice, cool 97.  Excellent. To be fair, I really...
  • A smattering.
    It all began with a burner that stubbornly refused to light.  Then it was two burners. When burner number three went out and we were forced...
  • smorgasbord.
    I have been playing mom this week, which I am using as an excuse for my absenteeism. What have I learned?  Fifteen year old boys have this ...
  • Weekend.
    First weekend home.    Four and a half hours, one coffee mug.  I would be an absolute disaster at a birthday party or casual get together...
  • A weekend.
    Somehow, it is Sunday night.  Ay, caramba! Last week, in a nutshell: 6 am alarm, coffee one, hour car ride, coffee two, horses, lameness ...
  • Burn baby, burn.
    Welcome to summer.  After five months of being up to my elbows in exams and chemistry textbooks, summer is particularly wonderful.  In ...
  • california dreaming.
    You know that saying "the weather is always perfect in Los Angeles"?  Well, I didn't either until my dad clued me in to it wh...
  • A book and a brew.
    The bad news?  Its still over 100 degrees.  The good news?  I have no reason to go outside.  That said, I did go for a hike yesterday.  By ...
  • muzik.
    Summer concert season. Foster the People. The Kooks.  Dance.
  • moments.
    Beautiful moments are truly a privilege to witness.  They can be small, such as an unexpected smile from a stranger, or large, like a weddi...
Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Blogroll

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (18)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • 1. Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in G...
      • New York, New York. The Lazy Way.
      • Weekend.
      • A day, a tune. Or three.
      • Burn baby, burn.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Edie Blair
View my complete profile

Pages

  • Home
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.